- This event has passed.
Video Strategy Workshop for Marketing and Business Leaders – Melbourne
December 5, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm$1,045
IDEO STRATEGY WORKSHOP – MELBOURNE
EARLY BIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE – LIMITED SEATS
The Video Strategy Workshop presents an insightful and revolutionary approach to strategically implementing video in your organisation. Discover a unique framework to increase brand awareness, lead generation and conversion rate using the power of video. You will develop a 12 month video content strategy and the knowledge to implement it yourself or pass on to your marketing team. Delivered by the expert video strategist and producer Cristian Trujillo, ex-PWC, engineer and videographer.
Content Structure | 4 Parts:
- Introduction to Video.
- Video Framework for Marketing.
- Lead Generation Using Video on Social Media.
- Techniques and Tips to Film Video.
Part 1: Introduction to Video
- Learn how video works and why it’s the most effective tool to promote your business
- Demystify video as a tool and learn why quality is vital to an effective video
- Redefine the buying process and learn why it’s an emotional process 100% of the time
- Learn the three components of video and their importance: Message, Look & Feel and Quality
- Identify your ideal client’s needs, values and standards and discover their importance when producing video
- Understand the psychology of video and how it communicates on Auditory, Visual and Kinaesthetic levels
- Discover the difference between animation videos and videos with real people
- Learn why animations videos are not an effective selling tool
- Learn other applications of video and how it can support your entire organisation – not just marketing and sales
- Learn how to brief a videographer and what to consider when evaluating the quality and effectiveness of a video
Part 2: Video Framework for Marketing
- Learn a unique framework to use video strategically in your marketing and sales
- Understand how video can help you:
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Increase Conversion Rate
- Increase Lead Generation
- Understand the client’s journey and the steps required to buy from you
- Learn about the different types of video productions and their specific use:
- Profile Videos
- Case Studies (Client Testimonials)
- Educational Videos (How to Videos)
- Receive a step by step guide to ensure these videos are produced effectively and achieve their purpose according to your business needs
- Learn how to prepare your scripts and what to consider when creating your videos
Part 3: Lead Generation Using Video on Social Media
- Learn the basics of an effective Social Media Strategy
- Learn how educational videos can position you as the expert in your industry
- Design and plan a 12-month video content strategy for social media
- Identify 52 videos to produce for the next 12 months to increase lead generation
- Learn how to write your scripts for educational content
- Receive a guide on effective scriptwriting for educational content
- Write your first script from start to finish
Part 4: Techniques and Tips to Film Educational Videos
- Learn what’s required to film your videos
- Learn about the available equipment, the different options and the costs:
- Editing Software
- Learn how to put together a filming kit for under $500
- Learn how to achieve the best quality when filming videos
- Learn how to get the best sound with affordable equipment
- Understand how light works and how to get the most out of it
- Learn the basics of presenting in front of the camera, body language, preparation, dress and make up
- Learn about the different editing software available
You will receive a book written by Cristian that contains all the content described above. You can use this book to produce your own videos, to brief your marketing team and implement this strategy or to engage the right videographer to do all of this for you.