COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
The Virtual MarTech Summit
Converging Marketing & Technology for a Winning Future
The current worldwide pandemic alongside the digital revolution has urged brands and advertisers to reshape the way they connect and engage with customers regionally and globally. At the same time, MarTech innovation through the likes of Data Analytics, AI, Machine Learning, Automation and the use of chatbots to enhance customer experience is growing at an unprecedented speed. Join us at this 4th edition virtual summit where you will find out:
- How will MarTech help your team tackle complexities in a digital world?
- What to consider when prioritizing new technologies & planning your MarTech roadmap?
- How do you guarantee seamless customer experience while leveraging your investment?
Check what will be covered during the sessions.
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation With New Partnerships
- How GDPR Will Transform Digital Marketing
- Impact of 5G, AI and IoT on MarTech
- Make the Most Out of Your Customer Data
- Content Marketing & Strategy
- Building a Data-Driven e-Commerce Strategy
- Capitalize on Disruptive Technologies
- CMO’s Role & the Importance of Cross-department Collaboration
- How AI is Accelerating Marketing Performance
- Customer Experience & Engagement
- Customer Loyalty & Retention Strategy
- Omnichannel Marketing: Consistency vs. Engagement
- Redefining Your Customer Journey
- Technology Redefining Communications
- Using Chatbots and AI to Drive Engagement
- Utilizing Data & AI
- Richard Barham, Head of Digital Trading, Post Office
- Patrick Kelley, Head Of Digital, ITV Commercial
- Tom Kelleher, Head of Technology, MarTech, Telegraph
- Kerry Dawes, Director of Marketing Technology, Tui
- Maria Tarasidou, Global Data Program Manager, Facebook