COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Content Strategy & Copywriting Workshop
January 19 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Content strategy and copywriting are essential parts of Marketing in today’s business world. It’s more important than ever to have the copywriting skills to produce valuable and engaging content across several mediums which is on-brand, cuts through the noise and engages your audience effectively.
Marketing has evolved significantly in recent years which has changed the way we do business by altering our consumer’s behaviour and expectations. This is why your content must be relevant, valuable and highly personalised to stay ahead of your industry and be successful. Copywriting is an essential skill to help your business unlock its full potential, by producing video scripts, blogs, articles, podcasts, collateral, website copy and EDMs, all of which nurture and meet the needs of your audience.
Participants will gain foundational knowledge through this informative and collaborative session, develop ideas for their own business, share relevant experiences to take away, and most importantly, hone their skills to improve their copywriting and content strategy.
Key learning outcomes
- Explore examples of what good copywriting is and why quality copywriting is a crucial element of an effective content marketing strategy.
- Understand the benefits of content marketing vs traditional marketing.
- Improve your copywriting for different types of content and channels to engage your audience.
- Understand who your customer is and learn how to create customer personas.
- Learn to manage budgets and calculate ROI on your content marketing campaigns.
- Foundations of content amplification on different channels including social media.