COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
August 4, 2015$815 – $1250
The Advancing Analytic 2015 conference will answer questions raised on how to analyze and assess tremendous amounts of data that teach you about your customers, and how will machine learning impact the analytics industry.
“Analytics is the way to transform and cultivate a smarter business and to stay ahead of one’s competition. Advancing Analytics will give the local industry in Australia the chance to hear inspirational stories from some of world’s leading data scientists about how they are transforming their organisations using analytics,” said Jodie Sangster, IAPA/ ADMA CEO.
This event will showcase global analytics leaders from world leading organizations, people such as:
- Bob Jones, Project Leader, CERN (Switzerland)
- Usama Fayyad, Chief Data Scientist, Barclays (UK)
- Claudia Perlich, Chief Scientist, Dstillery (USA)
- Stephen Pulman, Professor of Computational Linguistics, Oxford University (UK)
- Igor Elbert, Principal Data Scientist, gilt.com (USA)
Other Related Marketing.com.au Articles:
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – March 2020
- Online Marketing Events – November 2020
- Online Marketing Events – September 2020
- Online Marketing Events – October 2020
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - February 2019
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – February 2020
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - June 2018
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - May 2019
- August 4, 2015
- $815 – $1250
- Event Categories:
- Advertising, All Event Locations, All Event Topics, All Event Types, Conference, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Market Research, Marketing, Public Relations, SEO, Social Media, Sydney
- Event Tags:
- ADMA, analytics, content strategy, data, marketing analytics, statistics, Sydney
- Hilton Sydney
488 Georges Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia + Google Map
- 02 9277 5413