The Marketing.com.au team are excited to be up on the sunny Gold Coast to attend the 5th Annual Problogger Training event. The objective of the 2 day conference is to help bloggers of all shapes and sizes build profitable, meaningful blogs. Organized by Problogger (founded by blogging whizz Darren Rowse), the conference is being held at QT Surfers Paradise. The whole Marketing.com.au team is ready and raring to soak up all the blogging brilliance!
So, we thought that some of our readers out there might be wishing that they could be here with us. Sound like you? Well, guess what? We thought we’d do our best to help ease your conference envy. We are going to put together a quick round up of the key take outs by way of a live blog from the sessions we attend to help share with you what we learn. You’ll feel like you’re right here with us.
The event caters for bloggers who are just starting out right through to bloggers who are already profiting, but want to reach that elusive next level. The two-day event is set to showcase a range of presentations from both international and local speakers, providing practical training that bloggers can go away and implement immediately.
So let us not delay any further…Darren Rowse is on the stage…
- Introduction To Day One – Darren Rowse
- Keynote by Pat Flynn
- Make Your Audience Fall in Love With You – Geraldine DeRuiter
- What You Need to Know About SEO – Rand Fishkin
- The Visual Blog: Images, Insights and Infographics – Donna Moritz
LUNCH TIME! Mmmmm…
- Build an Online Community that you Love – Nikki Parkinson
- The Web Video Strategy For Bloggers – David Jenyns
- Introduction to Monetisation – Darren Rowse
- WordPress Professional Site Clinic – Dee Teal
Latest posts by Chris Burgess (see all)
- Google Penguin Now Realtime and Part of Core Algorithm - September 24, 2016
- Changes Detected in Google SERPs in Early September - September 6, 2016
- Marketing Conferences and Events October 2015 - October 1, 2015