COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Marketing Leaders Summit
October 27, 2020 - October 28, 2020
Firmly established as the singular agenda-setting event for Australia’s B2C Marketing community, the Marketing Leaders Summit is returning in 2020 with a refreshed format to guide you through the year ahead. As our operating environment corrects and the sector begins to unlock, the Summit presents an enviable opportunity for the nation’s Marketing leaders to connect, combat shared challenges, and leverage opportunities emerging from the upturn economy.
Together, we will interrogate the forces affecting the B2C marketing landscape, equipping you to refuel your omnichannel engine and advance business outcomes.
- Our digital event model provides delegates with flexibility without sacrificing interactivity. Our engagement tools ensure that you are joining the event, not just spectating – raise your questions with speakers in real-time, and gain access to ongoing on-demand video content.
- For five years we have secured the involvement of the highest calibre speakers from Australia and around the world. We have tools that make audience engagement seamless so you can ask the questions that matter.
- Every session is independently moderated to facilitate candid discussion and debate.
- Your experience is at the heart of the Forum. Our audience is screened for seniority, so you’ll be networking in a five-star environment with the minds shaping business.
- We respect the seniority of our delegates by diving deeper into technical subject matter with a business-driven, outcomes focussed agenda.