COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Brand ManageCamp Marketing Conference 2020
October 27, 2020 - October 29, 2020
Why Brand ManageCamp 2020?
Sure, we are one of Forbes’ “Must-Attend” Marketing Conferences. But here is why our VIRTUAL conference is going to rock!
Optimized For Virtual!!!
This will NOT just be a live event done virtually. And it will NOT just be a series of webinars or talking heads. We are taking this opportunity to redesign how the content is delivered to ensure you can get the absolute most out of the virtual experience.
360 Degree View of Brand
We understand that Brand Marketing is more than just Advertising and Media. Don’t get us wrong – we cover those. But this marketing conference covers a wide range of topics including Strategy, Advertising, Innovation, Content, Insights, Customer Behavior, Leadership, Creativity, and more. Plus all topics will be updated to reflect the realities of this new world in which we live.
Best Pricing Ever
We recognize how tough this year has been and how much budgets have been impacted. As such, we have developed 3 tiers of registration options to meet a wide range of budgets. It has never been more affordable to attend a Brand ManageCamp marketing conference!
Post Event Content
Brand ManageCamp is much more than a 3 day virtual conference – it is a full year of marketing content. PREMIUM and PLUS pass holders will get access to exclusive additional keynotes, interviews, live Q&A sessions, blog posts, whitepapers, and more – delivered throughout the year.
Brightest Minds in Brand
Every one of our speakers are best-selling business authors, world-renowned experts, or up-and-coming mavericks, helping us become one of the best marketing conferences of 2020. They are all pushing the boundaries in their respective concentrations and are passionate about delivering their knowledge in an inspiring, engaging, and entertaining way. Who’s our keynote? Every single one of them.
This will mark our 18th annual Brand ManageCamp conference – albeit our first virtual one! We’ve got hundreds and hundreds of fantastic reviews from past attendees and we don’t plan on letting anyone down now!
- Jay Baer, Customer Behavior
- Michael Brenner, Marketing Trends
- Shep Hyken, Customer Experience
- Carla Johnson, Innovation
- Brant Pinvidic, Marketing Communications
- Marcus Sheridan, Marketing Strategy
- Joe Pulizzi, Content Marketing
- Todd Henry, Creativity/Leadership
- Jessica Best, Email Marketing
- David Meerman Scott, Brand Loyalty
- Mitch Joel, Brand Disruption
- Audrey Arbeeny, Sonic Branding
- Len Herstein, Leadership/Brand Strategy
Other Related Marketing.com.au Articles:
- Online Marketing Events – October 2020
- Online Marketing Events – September 2020
- Online Marketing Events – November 2020
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – March 2020
- Marketing Events – June 2021
- Online Marketing Conferences and Events – May 2020
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – February 2020
- Marketing Events – August 2021