COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
GovInnovate Summit 2015
November 24, 2015 - November 26, 2015$895 – $1545
Collaborative. Participatory. Responsive.
GovInnovate is the premium forum for the public sector to achieve excellence in service design, digital delivery and security.
Exploring in detail the challenges and opportunities of delivering a more collaborative, participatory and responsive form of government, this year’s program will examine the technological and policy based aspects of innovation.
Delegates will have the opportunity to share ideas and gain knowledge from colleagues across all three levels of government.
Featuring presentations from: – The Digital Transformation Office
– Jane King, CIO, Australian Taxation Office
– Gary Sterrenberg, CIO, Department of Human Services
– Dr Lesley Seebeck, CIO, Bureau of Meteorology
– Lisa Rauter, First Assistant Secretary – InnovationXchange, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Themes: – Digital Transformation
– Citizen Engagement
– Interoperability and Collaboration
– Cloud Services
– Cyber Security
– Service Oriented Architecture and Shared Services
– Big Data
Other Related Marketing.com.au Articles:
- Online Marketing Events – November 2020
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – March 2020
- Marketing Events – June 2021
- Online Marketing Events – September 2020
- Online Marketing Events – October 2020
- 5 Factors For A Digital Transformation In SMEs
- Marketing Events – September 2021
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – February 2020
- November 24, 2015
- November 26, 2015
- $895 – $1545
- Event Categories:
- Advertising, All Event Locations, All Event Topics, All Event Types, Canberra, Conference, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Market Research, Marketing, Public Relations, SEO, Social Media
- Event Tags:
- ACT, Australian Government, Canberra, conference, content marketing, content strategy, security
- Hannover Fairs Australia
- +61 2 9280 3400