Future Customer Experience and Marketing Forum with AI
Social marketing is a a whole new challenge for those who work in retail, the reason for this is because their networks because a one click path to purchase. Remaining up to speed with trends, platforms and most effective strategies to drive engagement and sales is challenging.
This practical fundamental workshop is suited to marketers needing sound guidance on how to use the social media. It first updates on the essentials of success in social media, then investigates the tools and techniques underpinning social engagement.
The workshop covers:
- Identifying the essentials of social media success
- Analysing networks, conversations and influencers to define a strategy
- Creating a content distribution strategy to build brand personality and loyalty
- Optimising tools for scheduling, automation and measuring performance
- ARA Retail Institute
- 1300 368 041
- Australian Retailers Association
Level 1, 112 Wellington Parade
East Melbourne, VIC 3002 Australia + Google Map