We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
Brilliant Digital Marketing with Mark Baartse, CMO at Showpo
November 7, 2019$690
Learn digital marketing techniques to grow your business fast at low cost. This condensed workshop is an opportunity to develop your digital marketing strategy with one of Australia’s most successful marketers. Leave knowing how to leverage all the available channels and with a plan you can implement immediately.
You will develop:
- A content marketing plan; use videos, blogs and social content to acquire and retain customers. An understanding of different social channels, which are right for your business and learn techniques to measure the impact of social campaigns.
- An understanding of how to create a measurement framework to optimise the success of all your digital marketing activities.
- The ability to setup a data marketing strategy which can capture and utilise customer data to create more meaningful customer experiences, and to utilise that data to create ongoing leads and sales at a low cost.
- The ability to use marketing techniques such as SEO, SEM, display and remarketing to attract new customers.
- A deep understanding of who your customers are and how to optimise your online experience to increase your conversion and response rates.
About the instructor:
Mark Baartse is Chief Marketing Officer at fashion eCommerce success Showpo. Mark has used a broad range of digital marketing strategies to help almost double Showpo’s sales in 12 months. The company has over 2.3 million social followers and makes millions in revenue via each of search, Facebook, email, and more. Prior to Showpo, Mark worked for and consulted to a wide range of companies ranging from start-ups to large international corporates including Microsoft, Officeworks, Woolworths, Vodafone, Allianz, and many more.