- This event has passed.
SEMrush Australian Search Awards
November 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The SEMrush Australian Search Awards will be proudly presented by industry leaders at a gala dinner at Sydney Opera House on November 12, 2019. Companies that have significantly improved their online presence in Australia in the past 18 months are welcome to enter. The awards are now open for entry, and the deadline for submissions is 6 September 2019.
This year’s awards feature more than 20 categories, and entries are open to anyone in the marketing sector in Australia and New Zealand, including those working for brands and agencies.
The judging panel includes Lyndon Barnett (Vodafone), Shefali Joshi (Monash University), Jeremy Cabral (Finder) and Jeremy Brook (Deliveroo) – all esteemed senior executives in the marketing, advertising, digital and search space from Australia and all over the world. The award finalists and winners will be selected after a rigorous two-stage judging process, including pre-scoring to determine the finalists and a judging meeting, where entries will be discussed and evaluated in detail to decide the winning entries. A shortlist of finalists will be announced on 9 October.
Other Related Marketing.com.au Articles:
- SEMrush AU Search Awards 2019 Winners
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – November 2019
- SEMrush AU Search Awards 2019 Nominations
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - May 2019
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – October 2019
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - October 2017
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – August 2019
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - February 2019
- Sydney Opera House