As 2012 draws to a close and the silly season is well underway, we just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for your wonderful support of Marketing.com.au. We would also like to wish you and your loved ones a safe and happy festive season.
We would also like to say a special thank you to all our wonderful guest authors. They have all kindly taken time out of their busy schedules to share with us their knowledge, expertise and advice. It certainly has been a bumper 2012 so lets look back at the Top 7 Marketing.com.au articles for the year (based on social and email love), in case you didn’t get a chance to read them!
- Lacking Style? Top 5 Tips for Writing a Style Guide – Ever been given the task to write a style guide? Well, this article we shared back in June discusses some common elements we found referenced in style guides to help you start off on the right foot.
- Measuring The ROI Of Your SEO Campaign – New Marketing.com.au contributor Mike van der Heijden from SEO Works talks to us about the info you should be requesting from your SEO provider to ensure you make the right investment and ensure they work with you not for you.
- Creating Great Presentations – We’ve all fallen into that default mode of preparing presentations the way we always have. Boring! In this article, we review blog posts from Clay Johnson and Seth Godin along with a book by Nancy Duarte called ‘Resonate’ to summarise some top tips to help you deliver a killer presentation.
- 7 Ways To Get A New Logo Designed – We shared 7 great ways to get a new logo for your business from the Rolls Royce of professional branding experts right through to designing one for free!
- Mobile Marketing Trends 2012 – This article by Simon ODay from Responsys discusses the results from a survey of 650 professional marketers from around the world and how they are going about implementing mobile into their cross channel marketing and advertising strategies.
- The Secret to Affiliate Marketing for Marketers – Why are some marketers resistant to run affiliate marketing campaigns? James Kitchener from Jack Media talks with Richard Green from HotDeals about what it takes to run a successful campaign and also why some marketers hesitate to give it a go.
- Digital Marketing Trends In Australia – We shared with you the Big Australia Report from Responsys and discuss the practices of digital marketing in Australia based on interviews that they conducted amongst 125 digital marketers.
So there you have it! If you have any specific topics of interest you would like to know more about, now is your chance! We’d love to hear from you below!
In the meantime, wishing you all an eventful and fulfilling 2013!
❄ The Marketing.com.au Team ❄
Latest posts by Chris Burgess (see all)
- Google Penguin Now Realtime and Part of Core Algorithm - September 24, 2016
- Changes Detected in Google SERPs in Early September - September 6, 2016
- Marketing Conferences and Events October 2015 - October 1, 2015