COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
October 14, 2020 - October 15, 2020
The conference that keeps Canadian digital marketers and communications professionals ahead of the trends and at the top of their game… is moving online.
After an incredibly successful online conference in June, SocialAtHome returns for our second online event! This will be your opportunity to ensure your company’s digital voice is ready for whatever 2021 might bring. It’s time we look forward. Let’s do it together. Tap into your audiences, dig into your analytics, and push beyond your comfort zone to power your strategies, up your tactical game, and deliver results.
For the past five years, SocialWest, SocialEast and SocialCentral have brought thousands of people together, and with SocialAtHome Summit, we’ll be continuing to offer unprecedented opportunities for networking and professional development, just from the safety of your home.
What to Expect
- Two days of 25+ exceptional and tailored speaker sessions and workshops.
- A choice of three different speaker experiences every 45 minutes.
- Advanced virtual conference experience with online networking and community-building.
- Access to recorded sessions for 30 days, so you don’t miss a moment (available as an optional add-on).
Dynamic Speakers, Cutting-Edge Insights
Our presenters have done the work — the budgeting, strategizing, management, and reporting — so they know what it takes to build a successful social media and digital marketing strategy. Their experience, enthusiasm, and commitment to elevating the Canadian digital marketing industry is what sets SocialAtHome speakers apart.
SocialAtHome will feature 30+ expert speakers. We announced the first 13 speakers below. Watch for more announcements in the coming weeks.
Other Related Marketing.com.au Articles:
- Marketing Events – June 2021
- Online Marketing Events – October 2020
- Online Marketing Events – November 2020
- Online Marketing Events – September 2020
- Online Marketing Conferences and Events – June 2020
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – March 2020
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – February 2020
- Marketing Events – September 2021