COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Social Media Selling in 2021
January 21 @ 5:00 am - 7:00 am
After a year of uncertainty, businesses, brands and new side hustlers are turning to social media to reach their audience and make sales. Plus, 2021 will see an even greater increase of people buying online, which gives everyone the opportunity to grow their business, and make more sales using social media authentically.Inside the webinar, you will learn the following from your instructors
- Your Dream Customer: Do you know your customers and the preferred online journey they are taking to buy from you? Things are shifting in 2021, so this is essential to ensure you have a strong foundation in the online space. Here, we show you how the digital landscape is changing in 2021 and how to become BFFs with your dream customer on social media.
- Building Trust with an Authentic Brand & Content: Today, there is an overwhelming amount of activity/content online, so how do you stand out and build trust with your dream client on social media? It begins with an authentic and consistent brand that provides valuable and unique content. Here, we put this into context and show you how to show up authentically and consistently across all platforms.
- Tools and Systems to Set you Up for Success: Your customer is making decisions about you the moment they land on your social media platforms. Their experience online from the moment they land on your page to the moment they purchase and afterward are all key to creating loyal customers and raging fans that buy again and again. Here we get into the tools, systems, mechanics and everything you need to provide a phenomenal online brand & buying experience.
- Special guest expert and Q & A: We will wrap the webinar with an opportunity for you to learn from a guest expert & business owner from our community and to ask any questions you may have about making 2021 your best yet on social media.
Other Related Marketing.com.au Articles:
- How to Market Yourself When You’re A “Nobody”
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - June 2018
- Online Marketing Events – November 2020
- Online Marketing Events – September 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Advertising
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – March 2020
- How to Prepare Your Website for Google’s Mobile Mandate
- Importance of Adding Influencers to Your Content…