We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
Social Media Monitoring and Analytics: How, What, and Why
August 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- An understanding of how to find basic analytics for social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Examples of how to present social analytics internally and for clients
- A knowledge of what the metrics being reported mean, i.e. impressions vs. reach vs. engagement
- Tips on how to use analytics to enhance and advance social media strategies and approaches
- How to increase content reach through social advertising (this will be a small/brief portion)