COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Social Media Monitoring and Analytics: How, What, and Why
August 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- An understanding of how to find basic analytics for social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Examples of how to present social analytics internally and for clients
- A knowledge of what the metrics being reported mean, i.e. impressions vs. reach vs. engagement
- Tips on how to use analytics to enhance and advance social media strategies and approaches
- How to increase content reach through social advertising (this will be a small/brief portion)