COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Safely Unlocking Your Biggest Asset – Audience Data
October 8, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Publishers large and small are united by one very common and often painful issue – how can they safely unlock their biggest asset – their audience data. Increasingly the approach is programmatic but it’s loaded with as many questions as answers.
Join IAB Australia, Audience 360, Carsales, Sensis, Krux and AppNexus as they explore how holistic programmatic solutions can provide both data protection and the potential for audience extension monetisation. Topics of discussion will include creating dynamic creative opportunities, realising the value of granular data and the new media opportunities for both video and social.
Topics to be covered include:
- The de-coupling of audiences and inventory: What this means for Publishers, Advertisers and their Agencies.
- Monetising Audience Data – the Publisher’s Perspective
- Pitfalls to be aware of when profiting from audience data.
- What is 2nd party data?
- Why we are seeing more demand from marketers for 2nd party data?
- Hints and tips for successful 2nd party data sharing
- How Sensis and other directory businesses are transforming into digital first businesses