COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
August 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Overview of podcasting landscape
- How to develop a show idea, including co-host decisions
- What tools and platforms you need to launch a show
- Best practices for reaching out to and engaging with podcast guests, including email templates
- A list of the podcast directories to submit your show to, including how to submit to the iTunes store
- Where and how to get listeners, and how to encourage those listeners to become superfans
- How to make your podcast stand out
- Ways to attract new listeners after your show has launched
- How to get advertisers for your podcast and how to incorporate those into your show