We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
August 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Overview of podcasting landscape
- How to develop a show idea, including co-host decisions
- What tools and platforms you need to launch a show
- Best practices for reaching out to and engaging with podcast guests, including email templates
- A list of the podcast directories to submit your show to, including how to submit to the iTunes store
- Where and how to get listeners, and how to encourage those listeners to become superfans
- How to make your podcast stand out
- Ways to attract new listeners after your show has launched
- How to get advertisers for your podcast and how to incorporate those into your show