COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
« All Events
How to Be an Effective Manager | Online
August 4 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Due to the fast pace of change today, many employees get thrust into managerial positions and immediately face numerous new challenges and responsibilities with little training. Ensuring that valuable individual contributors can adapt quickly into effective managers is critical to the long-term viability of every organization and is a fast track for an individual to pursue a more fulfilling career. In this workshop, you’ll get an in-depth look at the roles and responsibilities of a manager. We’ll look at goal setting, delegation, performance management, effective communication, leadership, motivating, and much more. You’ll walk out feeling prepared and confident to guide your team to new levels of success.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a manager
- Know how to approach to performance management
- Create a framework for you and your direct reports to effectively set expectations and give and receive feedback
- Learn different management styles and techniques
- Learn how to measure your team’s success