COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Interactive Minds: Marketing to Millennials – Melbourne Breakfast with StumbleUpon
March 4, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 10:15 am$18 – $149
- Date: Friday 4th March
- Time: 8:00am – 10:15am
- Where: Maia, Central Pier Shed 14, Docklands Melbourne
- Cost: Early bird $139 (until Feb 18) / Standard ticket price $149 / Table prices available
Join us for an exclusive breakfast with Anne Gherini, Head of Marketing at StumbleUpon, to discover why the millennial audience is vital and how you can reach and engage with them online. Already the largest demographic by size and dominant in the workforce, millennials are accountable for over a trillion dollars in purchasing power worldwide.
Anne is joining us from Silicon Valley in the USA specifically for this event. While you enjoy a hot breakfast, Anne will present a 50 minute presentation on insights such as:
- Key ways in which millennials differ from past generations and why this matters
- The impact that this audience is having on the way companies approach mobile, online advertising, email, social and content creation
- Understand the most important digital marketing trends for 2016 from Silicon Valley
- The techniques that work best for acquisition and retention of a millennial audience that any team can begin implementing today
Purchase your ticket online at http://bit.ly/1PcSrgo