We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
How to build your CREDIBILITY online
January 28 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
About this Event
Are you tired of…
– Failing to create traction online or deliver your message
– Spending hours creating content that don’t deliver returns
– Feeling overwhelmed with digital marketing options
Being good at what you do is no longer enough. If you operate in an industry where you provide expertise or knowledge, it can be hard for others to see the value of your time or experience and for you to explain why you are different or even better.
Why should clients trust you? Why is your service more expensive?
Would you like to get a practical plan to build your credibility and manage the way people perceive you online?
We are going to explore why a piece of quality video content is a priceless way to deliver your marketing message, your value proposition but most importantly your authentic YOU.
DURING THIS MINI GROUP WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
– Build confidence to step out
– How to create the content you need to get ahead
– Build higher engagement with your community
– Display your brand’s human side
– Overcome the fear of being in front of the camera
– Film your first video post
The goal of the session is to review what you are currently doing to grow your business online and find ways to effectively incorporate video into your marketing strategy to get better quality clients faster.