We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
Getting Started with Google Tag Manager
August 3 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This 3-hour class on Google Tag Manager will take you through a step-by-step process for setting up some of the more commonly used Google Analytics tracking tags, as well as one or two others. We’ll look at tags, the triggers that fire them, and the different variables that you can take advantage of for passing data from your website into Google Analytics.
- Background to tag management and why you would want to use Google Tag Manager
- Differences between Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics tracking codes
- Understand the various ways Google Tag Manager can improve your Google Analytics data
- Different elements of Google Tag Manager – Tags, Triggers, and Variables
- Example tags and configurations
- Lots of practical exercises working on a test tag manager container / test website