COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Getting Started with Google Tag Manager
August 3 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This 3-hour class on Google Tag Manager will take you through a step-by-step process for setting up some of the more commonly used Google Analytics tracking tags, as well as one or two others. We’ll look at tags, the triggers that fire them, and the different variables that you can take advantage of for passing data from your website into Google Analytics.
- Background to tag management and why you would want to use Google Tag Manager
- Differences between Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics tracking codes
- Understand the various ways Google Tag Manager can improve your Google Analytics data
- Different elements of Google Tag Manager – Tags, Triggers, and Variables
- Example tags and configurations
- Lots of practical exercises working on a test tag manager container / test website