COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing Masterclass
August 11 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Online masterclass held over four half day sessions. Learn the core components of developing and delivering a successful digital strategy.
In the age of the customer, digital has never been so important as a vital part of the marketing mix. But for many managers and leaders, the path to effectively leveraging digital is still unclear.
There are many digital marketing strategy courses out there but most focus on channel strategies and tactical execution.
Our program is designed to help mid-senior level marketing professionals understand the key aspects of digital marketing, how they fit into a wider marketing strategy and how to effectively enable success across marketing tech, data and ways of working. This course will provide participants with the confidence as individuals and as a team to ask the right questions and guide the digital journey.
Highly interactive and practical, the program also provides a forum for you to sound board thoughts and ideas and wrestle with what digital means for your marketing strategy.
This course is currently available as onsite training for marketing teams and is a collaboration between Arktic Fox and Ryvalmedia.
What you can expect to learn
01/ digital – changing the nature of marketing:
• Understanding key digital trends, changing consumer behaviors and consumption habits
• The benefits of digital
02/ digital strategy
• The marketing mix in a digital age
• Defining digital objectives & strategy inline with corporate and marketing strategy
• Development of online target audience and value proposition/s.
03/ customer journey mapping & the role of digital channels:
• Understanding and mapping the customer journey
• Introduction to the RACE model to plan an integrated marketing approach
04/ digital channel and experience management
• Leveraging digital channels as part of an integrated approach
• A closer look at search, programmatic, web, social, email and the role of content
05/ ways of working:
• Evolving ways of working to take advantage of the digital opportunity
• A look at agile ways of working in a marketing context
06/ data and analytics:
• Leveraging data and analytics to power digital ambitions
• A look at the world without 3rd party cookies
• Changing privacy regulations and the implications for marketers
• Navigating the MarTech landscape – tools and technologies available
• Selecting the right MarTech to underpin your digital strategy
• Defining a measurement framework to measure short- and long-term success
• Leverage learnings to improve performance
09/ building a case for change:
• Selling the vision to garner stakeholder buy-in
• Sizing the investment and staying the course