COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Conversion Optimisation: Reaching Your Full Digital Potential Using Customer Data
August 13 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Data is the heartbeat of modern marketing. In its most distilled form data is the voice of your customers. Yet data is rarely used when trying to answer common dilemmas such as how to increase conversion rates, how optimise landing pages or deciding on website redesigns and rebuilds. In today’s interconnected world it is this data, opinions that should be dictating marketing strategy.
This Workshop is designed for digital marketers, all-rounders, and e-commerce specialists wanting to learn how to truly understand their customer’s behaviour online and how to leverage that data to engage customers and profit their brand.
- Latest tools and techniques brands are using to intimately understand their customers and their online behaviour
- How to balance smart data insights and inspired strategy to drive competitive marketing strategies
- How to increase a company’s customer orientation through better understanding of customer’s online behaviour
- Effectiveness of digital marketing tactics and evidence-based understanding of customer behavioural patterns
- Optimising digital marketing strategies by taking personal opinions out of the discussion and using data to drive decision-making
- Extracting meaningful insights and build actionable strategies that will dominate the competition