COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Content Strategy Masterclass – Melbourne
April 19, 2016 - April 20, 2016$1595 – $1795
With brands publishing so much content every day, the question is no longer whether you should be creating content, but how to make your content more effective in achieving your business goals.
This two-day practical and interactive masterclass is designed to offer unambiguous and clear steps to designing, documenting, implementing and improving a content strategy.
- Step by step processes to create customer profiles, identify content goals and structure a content journey from first awareness to final sale
- Applying storytelling theory to make your content more effective
- Creating effective workflows to turn your documented strategy and editorial calendar into reality
- Setting appropriate KPIs your CEO and CFO will value
- Developing a clear plan to test, measure and improve your content strategy
All attendees will receive example document templates that can be used in the workshop activities. Clean copies are also provided for attendees to reuse, adapt and refine for the specific needs of your final strategy.
The masterclass is limited to 20 participants.