We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
Content Marketing For Beginners | December 18
December 18, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$60
About This Class
Content Marketing has become the biggest buzzword in digital marketing, but very few people really know how to integrate content into their brand in a cohesive, strategic, and optimised way.
In this class, we’ll cover the need-to-know aspects of creating and executing a content marketing plan, from creating a style guide to setting an editorial calendar, to measuring performance.
The goal: you walk away with a clear picture of what content can do for your brand, and what you can do to get started using it.
- Learn how and why producing original content can benefit your brand
- Learn how to create continuous, unique content that both engages readers and achieves your business goals
- Learn the three steps to approaching content strategy:
- What type of content should your brand create?
- How should you speak to your customers/readers?
- How do you create a map/plan for your content?
- Some knowledge of marketing is helpful, but not required
- Laptops not necessary, slides will be made available to attendants.