- This event has passed.
Content Marketing For Beginners | December 18
December 18, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$60
About This Class
Content Marketing has become the biggest buzzword in digital marketing, but very few people really know how to integrate content into their brand in a cohesive, strategic, and optimised way.
In this class, we’ll cover the need-to-know aspects of creating and executing a content marketing plan, from creating a style guide to setting an editorial calendar, to measuring performance.
The goal: you walk away with a clear picture of what content can do for your brand, and what you can do to get started using it.
- Learn how and why producing original content can benefit your brand
- Learn how to create continuous, unique content that both engages readers and achieves your business goals
- Learn the three steps to approaching content strategy:
- What type of content should your brand create?
- How should you speak to your customers/readers?
- How do you create a map/plan for your content?
- Some knowledge of marketing is helpful, but not required
- Laptops not necessary, slides will be made available to attendants.