Google Analytics Bootcamp | December 19
About This Workshop
Google Analytics is the most commonly used web analytics tool in the world today. Though by only using the default settings, most users aren’t utilising the platform to its fullest extent.
Having a detailed understanding of Google Analytics gives you the ability to create accurate reports, extract insights from data, and effectively track, manage, and attribute ROI for your marketing campaigns.
In this 6-hour bootcamp, you’ll learn how to take full advantage of the Google Analytics platform. You’ll get an overview of the best ways to properly set up and manage your account, increase the quality of the data you collect, and conduct tests to improve conversion rates.
Lunch will be provided, including vegetarian options. If you have any dietary requirements, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before class commences.
Good things come to those who learn – GA. Students who take this workshop and then subsequently enrol in GA’s Digital Marketing part-time course will receive a tuition credit towards the course equal to what they paid for this workshop.
- In-depth understanding of how Google Analytics can improve the student’s web business.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how web analytics relates to business KPIs.
- Learn how lean analytics applies to web analytics through smarter reporting.
- Learn how to use the analytics tools for faster actionable insights.
- Learn how to tag marketing campaigns so they can be tracked in Google Analytics.
A laptop is required for this workshop
- General familiarity with the Google Analytics platform
- Access to a Google Analytics account for your company or website (otherwise Google has a demo account that you can use)
- Optional: Access to Google Search Console (formerly called Webmaster Tools) and / or Google AdWords