COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
Building a Practical Marketing Plan Workshop
February 9 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
A Marketing Plan is the basis of all Marketing Practice and Strategy.
In the fast-moving digital world we live in today, businesses must set out their Marketing Plan and continually update it if they want to be successful.
Specifically designed for both Marketers who would like a refresher course, as well as business owners who wish to learn more, this Building A Practical Marketing Plan Workshop will take students through the theory, demonstrate with examples and guide you through each step to build or refresh your own Marketing Plan.
- Learn the fundamentals of creating an effective marketing plan as the basis of marketing practice and strategy.
- Use a framework to get to know your business and create overarching goals, company vision and mission statement.
- Learn the 8 Ps of the marketing mix and develop your business marketing model.
- How to conduct a competitor analysis and identify where you sit in the market.
- Explore the foundations of setting budgets, monitoring and measuring campaign performance and effectiveness.
Who is this Workshop for:
- Business owners, freelancers and individuals looking for better engagement and results from their marketing efforts, needing a clear, easy to action approach.
- Agency teams ready to deeply understand the drivers and influencers of successful marketing campaigns and wanting to stand out with expertise that outperforms the competition.
- Marketing professionals wanting to increase ROI and demonstrate advanced knowledge of strategic planning.
Christopher Melotti is a Marketing, Social Media and Copywriting aficionado who lives by the motto “Continually challenge, consistently grow, constantly humbled, confidently show.” He owns his own Copywriting and Marketing consulting business, Melotti Media, where he works with a wide range of clients from Insurance, to Real Estate, Agency, Web Design, Logisitcs, Financial and many more. He also runs TheCopywritingBlog.com.au, is a published author, and won the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of the Year award in 2017.
Christopher possess a solid range of Marketing experience including strategy, digital, social media, content writing, creative, promotion and communications, having personally initiated, developed and launched several successful Marketing campaigns across a diverse range of industries, for which he was awarded the 2015 Australian Marketing Institute’s (AMI) Highly Commended Future Leader Award for Marketing excellence.
He holds a Bachelors Degree in Commerce and Marketing, a Masters Degree in Commercial and Business Law, and has commenced an MBA. He has a creative energy and enthusiastic flair, with a strong belief in entrepreneurial spirit and professional respect.
One of his major passions is presenting and teaching people so they can profit off his experience, which is why people enjoy attending and hold him in such high regard.