COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
Acent – Helping SaaS & B2B Leaders Grow Faster
September 30 - October 1
About our Virtual Conference
At Ascent, we provide multiple avenues for you to grow your SaaS company through our annual conference.
- Mainstage Virtual Speaker Talks with Live Q&A to help you discover new growth opportunities
- Networking with thousands of attendees through our AI-powered networking app with built-in Zoom
- Workshops with mid-sized groups centered around building and enhancing specific skills that you need to prosper
- Roundtables in a small-group setting focused on pressing skills to help you grow your career and company
- Startup Exhibition Booths for companies (primarily startups) looking to increase visibility, sales, find more investors, and participate in a pitch competition with 300 top startups in all sectors competing to win prizes worth $10,000.
- VIP Tickets for those of you who want a premium experience and access to top c-suite executives
- Sponsorships for companies looking to simultaneously support SaaS leaders and get in front thousands of attendees. These are companies with hand-picked solutions to help your business grow faster
- Investor-Only Networking and Programming for investors looking to make more connections in the investment community and increase the quality of their fundraising rounds
For the past two years, we’ve held huge annual two-day conferences that has become a staple of the startup, SaaS, and venture capital communities of the greater New York City area.
Our goal has been to empower these communities with fantastic opportunities to network, fundraise, learn, and build skills. We have done that and will continue to, but with Covid-19, we are bringing our annual event to you virtually, instead!