COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
24hr Virtual Global Ecommerce Summit
November 11 @ 8:00 am - November 12 @ 5:00 pm
eCommerce across the globe has significantly spiked due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
There has been a massive change to the types of goods that are being bought due to social distancing with many consumers focusing on buying
During this 24hr virtual summit, we will be focusing on the key trends in the eCommerce industry and methods to overcome the challenges brought on
We will be exploring the eCommerce trends in the following regions:
- Asia Pacific: Where cross border trade has increased, but now might have to be reassessed during the time of COVID
- Middle East: We will explore how to keep the momentum for these retailers, since the adoption of online shopping has spiked due to COVID-19
- Europe: Where there have been supplying chain challenges due to borders that are closed
- LATAM and Caribbean: This region has also been experiencing exponential growth, but how will they manage product shortages?
- North America: Here there has also been an increase in eCommerce sales, but there has been an increase in fraud that cannot be ignored
Globally the rate of eCommerce has increased, we will explore the supply chain and stock issues that some markets are facing due to borders being
closed, and some stock coming from China.
Join us at the 24 hours Global eCommerce summit to discuss the key challenges and trends in the eCommerce space and identify new areas for growth
and where new opportunities lie.