COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Writing for the web one-day short course – Sydney
May 23, 2019
Learn how to write compelling online copy.
Taught by a former Sydney Morning Herald editor and journalist, this fun and practical course covers:
– how to write short, sharp and snappy sentences
– creating great headlines and intros
– formatting to improve readability
– using links and subheads properly
– search engine optimisation (SEO) tips
– improving email newsletters/EDMs
– writing for social media
– usability and accessibility tips.
Only 10 places are available to ensure every participant receives personalised attention.
Writing exercises are included throughout the class, so you can immediately practise what you’ve learnt.