We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
B2B Demand Generation & ABM Workshop
May 21, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$995
A majority of B2B organisations struggle to get results from their demand generation investments. One of the biggest reasons for this is a lack of buyer-centric campaigns.
Today’s B2B buyer is more sophisticated and more complex that ever, requiring B2B brands to develop programs that connect with the buyer based on their purchase journey . . . it is no small task.
This is why we have developed the Buyer-Centric Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing (ABM) Workshop. The workshop is designed to be a full-day intensive course that will enable and equip B2B marketers with the knowledge and tools to get more from their demand generation and ABM investments.
Attendees of the workshop will acquire the following skills:
· How to develop buyer profiles that provide insight into the buyers role, their journey, their content and channel preferences
· How to align Account Based Marketing with your demand generation strategy
· How to build a content architecture that aligns to the buyers journey
· How to collaborate and align with sales to ensure demand generation success
· How to align demand generation programs with other customer touch points to provide an exceptional customer experience
· How execute a holistic ABM strategy
This workshop is designed for marketing campaign managers, directors of demand generation, content marketing managers and directors and marketing leaders.