We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
World Marketing & Sales Forum
November 12, 2014 - November 13, 2014$1690
BEE & WOBI are proud to present the first edition of the World Marketing & Sales Forum on the 12th and 13th of November 2014 at Melbourne Town Hall. Business Executive Education (BEE) own the rights to hold the WOBI (World of Business Ideas) events in the Asia-Pacific region. BEE has successfully launched the World Business Forum Sydney which was in May 2014.
The World Marketing & Sales Forum has been established for over 10 years globally. It has previously been held as an annual event in the following countries: Germany, Italy, Spain, Brazil and Mexico. Globally, the World Marketing & Sales Forum is known for starting new trends, being at the forefront of innovative ideas and exploring new possibilities in sales and marketing.
Speakers for this year’s event include:
- Philip Kotler: Philip is the author of more than 50 books, including the bestseller Marketing Management, regarded as the bible of marketing in nearly every business school on the planet. Kotler has received many awards for his contribution to marketing and management. In 2005, he was considered the world’s fourth most influential management guru by the Financial Times, and in 2008 The Wall Street Journal ranked him as the sixth most influential person in the business world. He is a Professor at the Kellogg School of Management and advises companies such as General Electric, IBM, AT&T and Merck.
- Martin Lindstrom:Martin is one of the world’s leading experts on neuromarketing, the discipline that explores the subconscious behaviour of the consumer. A Top brand consultant, bestselling author, global reference on neuromarketing and one of TIME Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People in the world” in 2009, Martin understands the biology of consumer desire. The results of an exhaustive investigation of what drives consumers to buy, his book Buyology turned into a bestseller and one of the top five best marketing books according to the Wall Street Journal. His latest work, Brandwashed, reveals how brands are manipulating us to buy their products.
- Charlene Li:Author of bestselling books Groundswell and Open Leadership, Li is one of the 50 most influential people in Silicon Valley and an authority on social media. Li is an independent thought leader and analyst who understands how the profound implications of social media are changing the way we do business, from marketing to leadership to strategy. Founder of the research-based advisory firm Altimeter Group, Li puts these new social concepts into actionable strategy helping companies and industries leverage disruption to their advantage.
- Martha Rogers:Recognised for the past decade as one of the world’s leading experts on customer-based business strategies and growing customer value. Martha Rogers is a founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group, the world’s leading customer-focused management consulting firm with offices all over the world. AT&T, Unilever, NTT, Winthertur and Grupo Santander are just some clients of an impressive list that includes many Fortune 500 companies.
- Jeff Thull: One of today’s most distinguished sales and marketing strategists, Jeff is the President & CEO of the Prime Resource Group consultancy. At the forefront of the rapidly developing field of complex sales, Jeff created the model ‘Diagnostic Business Development’ in order to help companies drive sales and retain clients. He has advised some of the most important companies in the world including Shell, 3M, Microsoft, Siemens and IBM.
- Mark Ritson: Mark Ritson is an Associate Professor of Marketing at Melbourne Business School. He has a PhD in Marketing from Lancaster University and has been a faculty member at some of the world’s leading business schools teaching brand management on the MBA programs at London Business School, MIT Sloan, the University of Minnesota and Melbourne Business School.