COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Workshop: How to Create & Execute a Thought Leadership Strategy
This powerful 4-hour online workshop will show you how to create a
thought leadership strategy that goes the distance!
Learn how to build a strong personal brand and harness your expertise to position you as an authority in your niche and attract an audience of people who know, like and trust you.
Who is it ideal for:
- Marketing Consultants
- CMOs looking to build their personal brand
- Senior Professional Marketers
- Agency Owners
- Content Marketing Specialists
- Founders & Entrepreneurs
- High-Performing Business Leaders
- Position yourself for more premium career opportunities
- Attract more new business (if agency or business owner)
- Command a higher salary (if employed)
- Charge higher rates (if self-employed)
- Be better equipped to help your clients/employer navigate the modern landscape of organic content, personal branding and standing out in a noisy marketplace
- Fast track the growth of your own business by becoming a thought leader
- Attract prestigious collaboration opportunities
What you will learn:
Introduction to Thought Leadership
- What is good Thought Leadership?
- How it is a fusion of Leadership & Strategy & Marketing
- Why thought leadership content is different to other content
- Why this type of content will deliver a better ROI for your career/business
- Why it’s the fastest growing modern marketing discipline
Thought Leadership Strategy
- Business/Career Goals Alignment
- How to set your thought leadership goals and what is realistic
- The Do’s and Don’ts of a successful thought leadership strategy
- Monetising Your Message
Thought Leadership Branding
- Employee Brand vs Personal Brand vs Business Brand – Key considerations for thought leadership for each.
- The 4 non-negotiables of a brand that connects with its audience
- Messaging and Positioning Fundamentals for thought leadership
- Pivoting and Re-positioning
Thought Leadership Content
- Choosing your Topics and Themes
- A plan for extracting your own thought leadership
- How to turn your ideas into compelling content
- 7P Framework for creating high-converting thought leadership content consistently
- The 3 Systems you need to get your thought leadership to market
- How to measure your content success