COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Sales Campaigns and Sales Pipelines [Working Webinar Summer Series]
August 5 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join behavioral psychology and marketing automation expert, Kenda Macdonald, on August 5 to learn how to build Sales Campaigns and Sales Pipelines that get your prospects to open and convert. Part of our Working Webinar Summer series: One part workbook. One part webinar. 100% hands-on learning.
How do you make sure that your sales emails are valuable enough to be opened? And once opened, that they serve their intended purpose and lead to conversions?
Join us for the Working Webinar to learn:
- How buying decisions are made
- How to build sales campaigns that are made to convert
- The seven sales cycle stages in detail
- What tools help create the perfect sales pipeline
- How to apply a methodology to your own process that’s tailored for your business
True to the Working Webinar series name, you’ll get more than just theory. You’ll walk away with a strategic sales campaign you can launch immediately!