COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Online Marketing Sydney Conference
February 10, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Prosperity Media are happy to announce that we will be running a Online Marketing Conference on the 10th of February 2020 in Sydney.
Who is the conference going to be for?
– SEO’s of any level – Entry, Mid, Advanced.
– Digital Marketing Managers
– PPC Managers
– Business Owners looking to grow website traffic.
– Affiliate Marketers
– eCommerce Managers
– Growth Hackers
What will you learn from this event?
- Actionable tips for SEO campaigns you can implement.
- Growth hacks which have lead to exponential growth.
- Actionable PPC advice.
- Content Marketing tactics.
- Time management advice and information.
- Tips & strategies from successful Australian Agency owners.
- All advice is from people who are working on these strategies day in day out we have selected speakers who can provide highly actionable advice for the audience. We want to have you attending this event and leaving with countless new ideas, strategy and tactics.
Confirmed Speakers –
- Jared Codling – Founder New Hack Every Week and top growth hacker
- Bernard Huang Co-founder of Clearscope & Twitchmetrics (USA)
- Matt Diggity – Diggity Marketing & Authority Builders (Thailand/USA)
- Kate Toon – Founder Recipe for SEO Success
- Craig Campbell – SEO & Affiliate Marketing Expert (Scotland)
- Dennis Graham – PPC Specialist
- Louisa Dahl – CEO Interactive Minds
- James Norquay – SEO Director
- Jeff Deutsch – SEO & Growth Marketing (USA)
- Will Wang – Growth Labz
- Ray Corcoran – Time Management Expert
- Richard Brus – Founder SERPworx plugin & SEO Professional.
- Dejan Mladenovski – Technical SEO
- Peter Mead – Founder of SEO Melbourne Meetup & SEO Professional
- Woj Kwaski – Founder Kwasi
- James Richardson – Founder Optimising