- This event has passed.
Future Social Media Strategy 2019 Forum
August 19, 2019 - August 20, 2019
While we often get caught up in the ‘now’ of social marketing, it’s critical to also consider the future, and where you should be paying attention to in the months to come.
And while virtual reality, augmented reality, hyper local social platforms are some of the answers most would revert to when thinking about the future of social, what’s equally important is how we’ll get there – and what, practically, the evolution to these next stages of social communication will mean for you and your organisation.
This two day agenda has been curated to ensure delegates leave feeling inspired to innovate and review their current social strategy. With social opportunity rising knowing where to place your focus next is paramount to staying relevant and engaging.
Delegates will be taken on a journey through current pioneering social success and the future landscape currently shaping the next 12 months of social innovation.
Other Related Marketing.com.au Articles:
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – August 2019
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - February 2019
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - June 2018
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - May 2019
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - October 2017
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - March 2019
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events - September 2018
- How to Market Yourself When You’re A “Nobody”
- August 19, 2019
- August 20, 2019
- Event Categories:
- Melbourne, Social Media
- Event Tags:
- social media
- Bayview Eden
6 Queens Road
Melbourne, VIC 3000 Australia