COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
The Future of Digital Publishing
October 30, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm$295
The premier event for publishers, agencies, content producers and brands returns for 2014!
The Future of Digital Publishing will once again be showcasing industry leading case studies and the most successful commercial models for creating, managing and commercialising online content.
Digital Publishing is entering a golden era of possibility, with online content, both text and video, maturing from the mainstay of publishing to the forefront of revenue generation for almost all publishers.
Lower price points are now more than compensated for by significantly higher profit margins and a previously unattainable consumer reach, providing both long form and short form content to the masses anytime, anywhere.
So what are the opportunities and challenges a multi-platform, cross-channel world presents? How are digital publishers leveraging this proliferation in consumption? What monetisation models will be working in 2015 and beyond? How is the publishing world leveraging the strengths of both print and digital?
All these questions and more will be answered at this year’s Future of Digital Publishing.
- Content is still King (and SO much more)
- The rise and roll of short form content and what it means for long form in both text and video
- Leveraging and monetising the rise of communities
- How to commoditise and repurpose your content
- The “Socialisation” of content – Where will social media sit in 2015?
- How to successfully enter a virtual, global newsstand
- Where is branded content & custom publishing in 2014?
- Your Toolkit for Producing and Distributing Content in a Multi-Platform Environment
- Designing for a mobile generation
- Distribution and integration – What are the most successful models?
- The role of personalisation and what it means for content and advertising
- Understanding responsive and adaptive layouts
- Native Vs. Hybrid Apps
- Funding the Revolution – Monetising Digital
- The role of native advertising
- Are metred paywalls and subscription services really the best option?
- Digital ad spending the driving force for digital publishing
- Interactive advertising – the clickable actions print can’t touch
- Migrating to Digital – The Latest Need to Know Information
- What is Agile Publishing?
- Creating a sustainable digital publishing model
- Shifting to a digital centric environment
- Getting your digital offering to market