We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
Ethical Enterprise Conference 2019
October 28, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Collaboration for Change
Effective action requires collaborative partnerships across civil society, industry and government.
We’ll explore the power of connecting communities, people and businesses, building new alliances with civil society and governments to address the challenges we face.
We’ll explore the opportunities that exist for the ethical business sector as a result of collective collaborations, we’ll share stories of how scalable impact is achieved through leadership, innovation and collaborations, topics will include:
- How do we collaborate for change and purpose
- How does collaboration create value and impact
- The changing nature of collaboration at a local and global level
- Collaboration to tackle social and environmental challenges
- Collaboration to drive community outcomes
- How to engage in a collaborative approach
- Cross-sector collaborations
- Collaborative leadership