COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
E-mail Marketing Workshop
September 16 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
The program’s focus will be to upskill marketing specialists in the discipline of email marketing strategy and management. Participants will gain a foundational knowledge through this informative and collaborative session, share relevant experiences and most importantly, hone their skills to improve their approach e-mail marketing.
The content is suitable for marketers, event managers, sales and business development, and those in creative and design roles.
The format is accessible for those in entry level positions through to leadership roles.
- Email marketing fundamentals
- Developing an email marketing strategy
- Planning email marketing campaigns
- Lead generation methods
- Best practices for email marketing
- Improve the deliverability, open rate and click through rates of emails
- Segmentation and personalisation
- How to write subject lines that will solicit more opens
- Understand how to use data to optimise email performance
- How and what to A/B test
- Email marketing regulation
The workshop is a practical session using best practice for participants to learn how to plan, create, and evaluate effective, ROI-driven e-mail marketing campaigns.