- This event has passed.
Direct to Consumer Marketing Essentials
December 4, 2019
Increase wine, food and beverage sales through your most profitable channel by developing and implementing an effective direct-to-consumer marketing strategy.
Implementing an effective Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) strategy involves much more than simply signing people up to a mailing list or creating a wine club. It starts with designing an enticing cellar door and memorable experiences that encourage visitation, garner loyalty and generate more direct sales. Managing success requires measuring key metrics against pre-set goals and implementing a practical data collection and monitoring program.
This one-day workshop will cover how to:
- Apply insights about contemporary consumer decision making and visitor motivations.
- Create products, experiences and partnerships that increase visitation and yield.
- Develop a practical framework for developing new products and experiences.
- Design a direct-to-consumer marketing strategy that fits your unique product and brand story.
- Apply practical tips to maximise engagement along the visitor journey.
- Implement relevant visitor and customer metrics to measure success.
You will also recive support material during the workshop with case studies, research and links to afterware and
online tools to support Direct To Consumer programs at various stages of growth.
For more information on this workshop, please contact Peter Veal on 0418 501 770.
This is a free event hosted by the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
This event is designed to benefit small and medium Australian businesses.
If you have any questions about this event or any future events, please contact EPLearningEvents@industry.gov.au