COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Customer Journey Mapping
January 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$50
About This Class
Consumer empathy. It’s the key to successful product strategy, design, and marketing. Through it, we find unanswered questions, unmet needs, and idea catalysing behaviours. But building a business, product, or service around a point-in-time understanding of your consumer is a strategy destined to fail. To successfully create an offering that dramatically shifts behaviour, organically generates habitual engagement, and promotes a profitable viral cycle, we must first understand the consumer journey.
This workshop with introduce you to the core concept and practice of capturing a consumer journey map so that you may better empathise and design for them. It will cover the key research methods, and outputs from the process for quality product design to occur.
You will leave equipped with the approach, tools, and knowledge to successfully employ consumer journey mapping in a range of scenarios requiring an empathetic understanding across time.
Participants of this workshop will learn:
- What, Where, Who, How and Why about Customer Journey Maps
- Guidelines to creating a simple but effective Customer Journey Map
- Industry examples and Journey Map template you can use yourself
- Using and unlocking value of Customer Journey Maps
- Applied design approach examples from real life business case studies you can apply immediately