COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Content Marketing – Creation, Curation & Strategies
May 31, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$192.50
Creating a consistent, relevant and successful digital strategy can be a confusing and often overwhelming process at this event you will learn the inside track for creating and curating content and how to maximise your efforts.
The Masterclass will examine:
- create v curate: what does it all mean
- user generated content – where to find it and what to do with it
- understanding your brand personality and how to stay consistent
- the apps and tools we use and love
- how to create a content calendar
- time-saving tips & tricks for content creation
- how to measure your effectiveness and report on (ROI)
About the speaker
Social media strategist, brand marketing specialist, public speaker, and coach Meg Coffey is uniquely positioned to provide a holistic range of services to individual businesses operating in niche industries. By combining research, in-depth experience, passion, and outcome-driven results, Meg creates business strategies that are individually tailored to her clients.