COVID-19 restrictions have impacted events being held, however, during this time we will continue to share local Australian and international digital events you can attend online. So keep on learning, improving your skills and networking!
- This event has passed.
Communication Skills 1 Day Training in Sydney
September 3 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Communication skills are the most highly valued skills in today’s business environment. Successful professionals who add value to their companies communicate clearly, accurately and effectively. Poor communication skills, on the other hand, restrict even the most talented professionals from getting ahead in the business world.
Communication Skills intensive is a cutting edge training program designed to help today’s business professionals take their communication skills and effectiveness to the next level. It immerses you into the most advanced and innovative communication techniques.
You will dive deep into the all forms of verbal, non-verbal and written communication, and come out with a developed sense of personal communication style that will help you to connect with, communicate to, and inspire people around you. The ability to communicate information accurately, clearly and as intended, is a vital life skill and something that should not be overlooked. It’s never too late to work on your communication skills and by doing so improve your quality of life.
There is no Eligibility Criteria for this training, anyone can attend this training
- Script yourself with clear, compelling and well-developed messages that reflect your thinking .
- Speak with vision and a logical structure that drives home your points.
- Answer questions confidently.
- Develop professional relationships and networks.
- Communicate with empathy and compassion .
- Inspire people by appealing to their emotions.
- Move from an informational to an inspirational and action oriented style when creating and delivering presentations.
- Integrate effective slides into your presentations.
- Become a more powerful leader and communicator by applying effective strategic planning and writing tactics for enhanced writing speed and fluency.