We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
AWS Summit Online | Australia & New Zealand
To help you get the most out of your AWS Summit Online experience we have curated our content to cover a broad range of topics and technical depth. Key topics you can learn about are artificial intelligence, machine learning, data and analytics, security, building on AWS, migration and modernisation, and operations and optimisation.
Tune in to AWS Summit Online on Wednesday 13 May 2020 and learn how cloud technology can help your business to lower costs, improve efficiency, and innovate at scale.
This virtual event is designed to educate you about the skills needed to design, deploy, and operate your infrastructure and applications. Sessions are delivered by AWS subject matter experts and customers who have successfully built solutions on AWS.
Whether you are new to the cloud or an experienced user, you can learn something new at AWS Summit Online Australia & New Zealand.
- Choose from a variety of educational sessions on topics such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, data and analytics, security, and much more
- Get started on the cloud with a step-by-step introduction to the core AWS services in our dedicated AWSome Day track
- Explore our Builders’ zone, Skills zone, and Startups loft for demos, training paths, and more
- Live chat with AWS experts
- Get hands on with Labs and the AWS DeepRacer League
- Dive deep with our resource centre featuring case studies and whitepapers
- Collect badges and test your AWS knowledge with our Trivia Challenge
Featured Speaker: Dr. Werner Vogels, Chief Technology Officer, Amazon.com
Dr. Werner Vogels is Chief Technology Officer at Amazon.com, where he is responsible for driving the company’s customer-centric technology vision.
As one of the forces behind Amazon’s approach to cloud computing, he is passionate about helping young businesses reach global scale, and transforming enterprises into fast-moving digital organizations.
Vogels joined Amazon in 2004 from Cornell University, where he was a distributed systems researcher. He has held technology leadership positions in companies that handle the transition of academic technology into industry. Vogels holds a PhD from the Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam and has authored many articles on distributed systems technologies for enterprise computing.