- This event has passed.
The Startup Grind APAC Conference presented by MYOB 2019
December 9, 2019 @ 8:00 am - December 10, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Startup Grind (in partnership with Google for Startups) proudly presents the second APAC regional startup conference!
This Summer – The world’s largest independent startup community with 2m entrepreneurs, in 600 cities in 125 countries will host it’s second APAC regional conference in Melbourne.
Dec 9-10th at the new Goldfield’s Theatre at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Now represented in over 130 cities across APAC – join us to be inspired with 80+ speaker presentations and interviews from world-leading innovators, founders, and CEO’s.
Presented by MYOB.
Why should you attend?
– Immerse yourself in tactical workshops at the Microsoft for Startups Stage
– Connect with other attendees with our new dedicated networking space.
– Leave your kids at our Kids Activity Centre powered by Xplor
– Enjoy delicious Ice Cream thanks to .CO domains 🙂
– Meet up-and-coming Startups from our Startup Program
– Meet our partners and learn about major corporate programs in our Expo space.
– Learn from the biggest and most accomplished founders and high-grow the companies in the world! With a massive thanks to MYOB for making it all happen!
Speakers announced so far include unicorn founders from Canva, Kabam Games, Rotten Tomatoes, and Branch along with Venture Capitalists from Blackbird Ventures ($250m Fund), Baidu, AirTree Ventures ($250m Fund), and SOSV, with many more to be announced!