Join us in Seattle, WA for 3 days of insights and tactical presentations from industry leaders in SEO, search marketing, mobile, conversion optimization, local search, and more. While the world changes around us, SEO doesn’t stop — searchers keep on searching, and marketers need to stay sharp to meet their needs. Can’t make it in-person but still want to catch all the action live as it’s happening? Check out our new Livestream pass to view a live video stream directly from the MozCon Seattle stage.
Who you’ll meet at MozCon
- Practitioners of SEO and local SEO (whether it makes up 10% or 100% of their day-to-day work) are the core of our audience, and there’ll be plenty in attendance. You might find you learn as much from them as you do from the talks on stage.
- A great many businesses choose to hire external help to get the full benefits of SEO, so a large portion of our audience is learning how to convince their clients that search is a great investment (and then prove it!).
- Without content, there’d be nothing to optimize for search engines. Without SEO, content would be near-impossible to find. These two fields go hand-in-hand, and so do their practitioners.
- We wholeheartedly believe that every marketer would benefit from a deeper knowledge of SEO, but we also cover topics like branding, email marketing, user experience, information architecture, and more. If you’re in marketing, this conference is for you!
- While there’ll be no shortage of detailed, actionable tactics for those of us in the weeds, we make sure the folks who set high-level strategy have plenty to take away as well.