We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
Learn Mailchimp in Adelaide (Advanced)
March 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Take your Mailchimp marketing to the next level
Learn from a Mailchimp listed training partner! See our partner page at Mailchimp.
Want to learn how to use advanced Mailchimp functionality? If you already use Mailchimp and want to get exception results then this practical class is for you (looking for beginner and intermediate training?
This class, combining examples and practice, covers topics intended for experienced Mailchimp users.
Note: Our classes are small so please book early to avoid missing out. Mailchimp training certificates are provided to all attendees.
What you’ll learn
Learn the following and more:
- Automation: How to create automated marketing e.g. a series of welcome emails when a contact subscribes.
- A/B campaign testing: Learn to test email campaign variations with Mailchimp.
- Advanced segmentation: Know how to trigger a follow up email campaign based on a click.
- Integrations: Connect your online CRM, POS, eCommerce and so on with Mailchimp.
- Data manipulation and correction: Automate the capitalization of the first name field in Mailchimp.
- Popup signup forms: Create a popup form for your website.
- Inserting countdown timers into email campaigns: Create and insert a countdown timer into an email campaign for enhanced conversions.
- Animated images: Create and insert animated images into an email campaign.
- Surveys in email marketing: What works (and doesn’t) and how to insert a Typeform question into an email campaign.
- and more
What you’ll need to bring: A laptop is required to complete exercises.