We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
CommerceNext Virtual Summit 2020
July 28 - July 29
This event will live stream a series of presentations, panel discussions and virtual interviews with industry leaders with the overall theme of Path to Recovery.
We will cover the following topics during the 2-day event:
- The Post-Pandemic Consumer
- New Normal in Retail & Ecommerce
- Brand Purpose: Lessons from Those that Rose to the Occasion
- Marketing to Cash-Strapped Consumers
- Reimagining Retail: Store Experience Post-COVID
- Is Advertising Diversification Still Needed?
- Balancing Brand and Performance Marketing on Half the Budget
- The New Customer Journey: Traversing Stores and Online
- Lessons Learned and Thoughts for the Future