We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are having a huge and resounding impact on the entire Australian community.
One of these impacts is the cancellation of physical events, conferences and meetups.
During this time, we will be sharing digital events locally and internationally that you can attend online from the comfort of your home. This will help you to keep learning, improving your skills and networking.
- This event has passed.
Chief Marketing Officer Summit
August 5, 2019 @ 8:00 am - August 7, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
The CMO Summit allows you to meet and do business with Australia and New Zealand’s leading Chief Marketing Officers from the largest corporations in the most cost-effective way.
We partner only with a limited number of solution provider companies offering valuable services and expertise. Approved solution providers get the opportunity to conduct mutually selected and pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings with interested buyers of their products and services. Prior to the event, they receive exclusive access to the profiles of all delegates, allowing to make educated meeting selections and prepare for productive interactions.
The CMO Summit 2019 focuses on the key topics below:
- Going Back to Basics – Instilling confidence in long term investments to recalibrate the focus on brand recognition, awareness and perception
- Cut the Clutter – Reviewing organisational structures, skill sets and marketing mixes in a saturated market to differentiate the brand
- Roadmap for Results – Matching customer needs by assessing marketing opportunities across various platforms with effective segmentation and targeting
- Keeping Authenticity in Check – Sparking meaningful conversations with authentic content that resonates with target audiences
- Automating with Finesse – Uncovering new, improved ways to continually engage with customers amidst intensity of resources
- Powered by Digital – Embarking on a digital transformation journey in an ever more interconnected world to be competitive for the future