Can you believe it’s already 2018? If you have already set some New Years resolutions, I do hope that you can achieve all that you set out to this year.
One easy resolution to include on your list, that helps expands your knowledge and network with other passionate marketing individuals, is to attend some of your local industry events.
Each month Marketing.com.au make it super easy for you to keep in the loop with what is coming up that month.
If you’re involved in, or know of any interesting Australian marketing or advertising industry events that you think others would enjoy, please let us know. Simply submit your event here.
January 2018 – Upcoming Australian Marketing Events and Conferences
Launch into Growth Marketing (Melbourne)
13 January 2018, Melbourne
At this one-day Launch into Growth Marketing Bootcamp, you’ll learn the fundamentals of growth marketing. No prior knowledge is necessary for this event. Growth Marketing creates a platform for companies to accelerate forward. At this event you will:
- Gain a general overview of Growth Marketing and what a successful growth engine looks like
- Learn key differences between traditional digital and Growth Marketing
- Explore strategies to ensure success in your product and its growth in the market you’re tackling
- Build a more cohesive understanding of your customer and create an optimised funnel to activate and retain your customer at every touchpoint
- Optimise your landing pages and website to shape customer decisions and actions
For more information visit: https://marketing.com.au/event/launch-growth-marketing-melbourne-2/
Launch into Growth Marketing
14 January 2018, Sydney
For your business to survive you need the ability to get customers, grow and scale. The way that this is done is through Growth Marketers. Growth Marketers have a hybrid mix of technical, tactical and strategic skills in product, data, and marketing. They use data-driven, unconventional and experimental marketing approaches to fuel growth and scalability of startups. At this event you will learn the fundamental techniques to unlock scalable and repeatable hockey stick growth as a growth marketer or entrepreneur.
For more information visit: https://marketing.com.au/event/launch-growth-marketing-2/
Social Media Growth Hacking Strategies for Business
17 January 2018, Melbourne
There are so many different ways that you can do social marketing, from different platforms, different campaigns and everything in between. If it is done correctly it can be an affordable and efficient way to bring in new customers, but it will need to be implemented correctly.
In this fast-paced lunchtime session, you will explore some of the psychology of Social Media, as well as understand the algorithms driving viral trends so that you can better understand how to do your own Growth Marketing.
This is what will be covered at this event:
- Growth Marketing strategies for Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Meetup
- Overview of the psychology behind social media
- Explore the algorithms for starting viral trends
- Tips and advice for drawing more traffic through your business’s social page
For more information visit: https://marketing.com.au/event/social-media-growth-hacking-strategies-business/
Launch into Growth Marketing – Melbourne
20 January 2018, Melbourne
At this event you will learn the fundamental techniques to unlock scalable and repeatable hockey stick growth as a growth marketer or entrepreneur. A Growth Marketer has a mix of technical, tactical and strategic skills in product, data, and marketing. They use data-driven, unconventional and experimental marketing approaches to fuel growth and scalability of startups.
For more information visit: https://marketing.com.au/event/launch-growth-marketing-melbourne/
Managing Content in a Digital Transformation
25 January 2018, Melbourne
In order to stay competitive with the industry you need to embrace all of the digital technologies. There are many different components with a digital transformation including content management. This session has been designed to show you how a digital strategy can help you lay the foundations for you digital transformation and help you with the ongoing maintenance as well. You will take an in-depth look at what is involved when migrating your business into the digital landscape.
- The main phases of a web transformation project
- How to undertake a content audit
- Identifying what existing content to keep, repurpose or cull
- How to manage stakeholder interactions and requests, plus much more!
For more information visit: https://marketing.com.au/event/managing-content-digital-transformation/
Introduction to Analytics & Data Science Workshop
25 January 2018, Sydney
At this workshop you will learn the basic terminologies of analytics and data science, there will be discussions around approaching the issue of big data and analytics, what tools are being used, plus many more topics. You will also work on a practical business example of how to solve a problem, using data and analytics. With so much data out there, organisations all over the world are getting ready to harness the power of data through analytics and data science.
For more information visit: https://marketing.com.au/event/introduction-analytics-data-science-workshop-2/
31 January 2018, Melbourne
This conference has been designed to be intriguing, educational and fun at the same time. Mix this with the fact that decision makers from the marketing departments of organisations attend our events.
Some of the topics:
- How to create a powerful brand with a perfect blend of content, design and video
- Mobile Marketing: Your clients are viewing their phones over 80 times a day. How to market in these moments and take them on a journey of eventual sales.
- Content Marketing: How to engage your audience and make them act after reading your content
- SEO: How to be best friends with search engine algorithms and how to deal with those algorithms suddenly behaving like humans
- Digital Marketing Analytics: How to measure your digital marketing efforts and make sense out of it
For more information visit: https://marketing.com.au/event/intrigue-summit-2/
Where to Next?
If you didn’t find what you were looking for above, head on over to our Australian Marketing Conferences and Events on the Marketing.com.au calendar to see other upcoming events in the next few months.
If you have an event to share with us, all you need to do is submit your event here.
Latest posts by Calie Salter (see all)
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – May 2019 - April 24, 2019
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – April 2019 - March 30, 2019
- Australian Marketing Conferences and Events – March 2019 - March 1, 2019